Thursday, July 13, 2006

I reign alone

Bwahahaha. After DK2's ego-post, I went to check if it waz true... and it iz. There iz only one invizible man. Az iz but natural, I wonder why I am thiz way - maybe I'm just dyzlexic, and I zee my z'z az s'z, or iz it the other way around? Or am I French by nature and zay eet like eet eez? Or maybe thiz iz my secret code to the Brotherhood of Sion (also known as the Traffic Jam Fraternity of Bombay)?

I don't know the answer and now that the initial euphoria has settled, I feel alone. I need Hobbes. I need a hug. I need another invizible person for company. Hmm, but he/she can't see me. On second thought, that sounds like John Cena. Somehow, I'm not sure I want company any more.

2 Comments:

Blogger dhoomketu said...

Or probably you are a Mallu who can't zeparate a zee from a ezz. Zimble explanation, no?

4:05 PM  
Blogger The Invizible Man said...

I yum part of the Mellu Bretherhood, bet you are not subbosed to know that! Be warned, dhoomketu, the Mellu Brethers are out there...

2:38 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home